VGA Grid HD Encoders are small, silent, audio/video encoders that capture and encode video from DVI/VGA/HDMI and S-Video and 3.5 mm audio from locally-attached sources. The data is transferred over the network to the VGA Grid Concentrator for recording, streaming, and re-encoding in multi-source layouts. Receive encoded data from up to 64 encoders and stream to over a hundred viewers, to CDNs, to digital signs and to video wall processing software. Synchronize input streams using NTP and arrange them in multi-source layouts with custom background and time stamp.
- Record/Stream multiple AV inputs (VGA/DVI/HDMI, composite, S-Video and audio)
- Mix inputs into various channels to be recorded and/or streamed
- Stream from up to 64 HD encoders, each with 1 HD, 1 HD and 1 audio input
- Publish multiple streams to web viewers, CDN, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, CMS
- Ideal for control room, training, signage and simulation systems
To bring in any video/audio signals into the Networked VGA Grid, you must purchase at least one HD Encoder.
Configure the number of inputs for your Networked VGA Grid:
- Choose from 1 to 64 HD encoders, each with 1 HD, 1 SD and 1 audio input
Configure storage options to meet your needs (disks are always removable):
- store more with a hard drive upgrade from 6 TB to 12 TB or 24 TB
- faster disk access by upgrading to a 2 TB or 4 TB SSD
- add the protection of redundant storage with redundant SSD (2 TB or 4 TB) or HDD (6 TB or 12 TB)
- One VGA to DVI-I cable
- One HDMI to DVI-I adapter
- One DVI-I to DVI-I (single link) cable
- One composite to S-Video cable
- One Ethernet cable
- One Power over Ethernet injector
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More