Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance video grabber capable of capturing high quality video and images from any device with a DVI/VGA/HDMI signal. Portability and flexibility is why many AV professionals rely on DVI2USB 3.0 to capture high quality video and audio no matter the signal.
DVI2USB 3.0 is Epiphan’s most versatile video grabber, designed to capture video from any VGA, DVI, or HDMI source in resolutions up to 1920×1200, regardless of video content. DVI2USB 3.0 supports simultaneous capture of stereo or 2-channel digital HDMI audio.
Since no software or hardware modifications are needed on the source device,DVI2USB 3.0 is one of the most secure and reliable solutions for capturing high resolution video and images. DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between locations and integrate into existing systems.
DVI2USB 3.0 is self-powered through the USB port and requires no external power source. It has a capture rate of at least 60 frames per second in YUV 4:2:0 color format when connected to a USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) host. Similar to all Epiphan’s video grabbers, video and images captured by DVI2USB 3.0 seamlessly integrates with third party video encoding, scaling and streaming software.
Epiphan recommends the DVI2USB 3.0 for most capture applications.
- Captures DVI/VGA and HDMI* video display or camera sources
- Captures video and audio from HDMI sources*
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- Supports true 24-bit color and provides consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Captures resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 frames per second
- Interfaces with multiple third party applications compatible; with DirectShow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
- Durable aluminum enclosure
* Requires HDMI to DVI adapter or cable. HDMI support limited to non-copy protected content.Flexible video input
- The DVI port is built to capture video signals from DVI/VGA/HDMI and embedded audio from HDMI sources.
- Capable of transferring uncompressed video to your computer or laptop in beautiful HD at 60 fps.
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 data uplink.
- Control how DVI2USB 3.0 records images and video.
- Record captured images as a series of consecutively saved graphic files or as one video file.
- The frame rate is independent of the captured content; slow moving video and fast moving video is captured at the same rate.
- No matter what content you capture you can depend on a consistent frame rate.
- With no compression, DVI2USB 3.0 captures and transfers every pixel of the frame.
- Add company-related information, corporate color and a time stamp to identify your video.
- Choose color, style and location on the screen where the custom information is displayed.
- All our video grabbers come with Epiphan’s capture tool and drivers which provide a seamless interface to a wide range of industry standard encoding and streaming software.
- To maintain the highest standard of product performance we upgrade the video grabber drivers from time to time.
- Upgrades are free and your Epiphan capture tool notifies you when a firmware upgrade is available.
- Your DVI2USB 3.0 can be inconspicuously set up on the medical cart, lecture podium, or desk; within easy reach.
- It’s rugged yet lightweight design is ideal when moving from office to boardroom, laboratory or anywhere you need to capture video.
- Power over USB eliminates the need for AC power connection; the device is powered directly over the USB port.
- Roughly the size of a box of paper clips, it can easily be slipped in your pocket or laptop case.
- No internal fans or other moving parts; it is silent and reliable.
- Ready to capture as soon as it has power and an input signal.
- Save captured images and video to the most widely used video file formats, AVI files on Windows and MOV files on Mac.
- Professionals can focus on their core business, without having to navigate through a complex user interface, connectors and cables.
- DVI2USB 3.0 comes with all the cables and connectors you need to capture DVI/VGA and HDMI signals.
- With the click of a button, professionals can capture and record input from any device.
DVI2USB 3.0 Technical Specifications
|Interface||USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||3.54″×2.36″×0.91″, 90 mm×60 mm×23 mm|
|Connectors||DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog) USB 3.0 B-Type connector|
|Input||VGA and DVI (HDMI video compatible)|
|Video Sampling||24 bits per pixel, 8:8:8 format 16 bits per pixel, 5:6:5 format 8 bits per pixel, 3:3:2, 3:2:3, 2:3:3 or 256-grey scale format 4 bits per pixel, 16-grey scale format|
|Supported video modes||Up to 1920×1200|
|Update rate||Frame rate is independent of video content when using USB 3.0|
|Resolution||Frame rate (YUV 4:2:0 Color Space)||Frame rate (RGB 24 Color Space)|
|640×480||60 fps||60 fps|
|800×600||60 fps||60 fps|
|1024×768||60 fps||60 fps|
|1280×1024||60 fps||60 fps|
|1600×1200||60 fps||30 fps|
|1920×1080||60 fps||30 fps|
|1920×1200||60 fps||30 fps|
|HDMI Audio||16-bit PCM encoded audio at 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz sampling rates|
|LED||One LED to indicate the status of the DVI2USB 3.0 (power, readiness, and operation in progress)|
|OS Support||Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 (i386, x64) Mac OS X 10.10 and up (ppc, i386, x86_64) Linux (x86, x86_64) DirectShow (Windows), V4L (Linux), and Quicktime (Mac OS X) supported.|
|Country of Origin||Made in North America (Canada)|
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More