Featuring a basic, entry-level range of tools and features, our EDIUS® Neo 3.5 software is ideal for those new to video editing. Yet, it also provides powerful nonlinear editing features common to all EDIUS solutions, such as real-time, multi-track, mixed-format HD/SD editing, chromakeying, titling, and both Blu-ray Disc and DVD authoring.
Built on the same highly-acclaimed technology as our EDIUS application, EDIUS Neo 3.5 software offers native editing of various formats including AVCHD, HDV, DV, Windows Media, and QuickTime—and now also supports CANON EOS DSLR video—and provides a seamless, real-time workflow that supports mixing all formats on the same timeline. And you can upgrade to the full-featured version of EDIUS at any time.
EDIUS Neo 3.5 also features a new Source Browser function to automatically search for video contents inside removable media. Efficient editing is possible while preserving the original image quality, with no loss of resolution or frame rate. Enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware. (Verified in internal tests on computers with Intel Core i7 processors.)
EDIUS Neo 3.5 runs on a laptop as well as a workstation system and can input/output video from any OHCI FireWire (IEEE 1394)-compatible hardware.
- Edit AVCHD, DSLR movie files (H.264 QuickTime), DV, HDV, and other video formats in real time
- Mixed format HD/SD editing, including AVCHD, MPEG-2, DV, HDV, Windows Media, and QuickTime video
- New graphical user interface with unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Support for 1080p50/60 projects
- Real-time editing/conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3)
- Real-time editing/conversion of different frame rates, such as 50/60p, 50/60i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline (for DV projects)
- Nested timeline sequences
- Support for AVCHD export to SD cards/Memory Stick/camera HDD
- Segment encoding (smart rendering) export for MPEG and HDV
- Direct-to-Blu-ray Disc/DVD timeline export with menu
- QuickTitler built in for real-time roll/crawl titling
ProDAD video effects & image stabilization: VitaScene & Mercalli V2
Minimum System Requirements
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported.
1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
- Drive with ATA100/7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage:
- Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024x768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
- For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
- For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
A sound card with WDM driver support is required
Required for software installation
Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW, or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More