Recording, without complication
Giving you perfect vocal recording is just one of the benefits of your ALL NEW Editors Keys SL300 USB Microphone. Its also broadcast approved, recording at 48Khz.
- Mac & PC Compatible
- User switches allowing low cut frequency change and -10db recording modes.
- Perfect for vocals, instruments and podcasting.
- Huge Dual 34mm internal shock mounted diaphragms.
- Built in drivers, so no installation disc required.
- Built in studio light.
- 1 year warranty included
Imagine, how much easier it would be if attaching a new microphone to your computer was as simple as plugging it in? No installation disks, no huge setup procedures, just a great looking microphone with superior recording quality to that of any on the market. That's what can be achieved with your new Editors Keys Studio Series SL300 Condenser Studio USB Microphone.
Sound, as good as it looks
The SL300 Microphone will make your life easier and recordings clearer than ever before, just one USB cable is all that's required to make the microphone ready for action, and that's included for you too! The built in Editors Keys Extreme driver takes care of the installation process.
The SL300 features a dual 34mm internal shock mounted diaphragms and multifunction switches giving you unparallelled recording ability. (The switch on the left of the microphone is a 'low cut' switch, which cuts off any frequency below 200hz, whilst the switch on the right allows users to record at -10db.) This makes the microphone perfect for vocals and instrument recording.
This microphone has been designed to record both Vocals and Instrumentals, meaning you'll have every base covered.
Included with every Microphone is a High Quality USB 2.0 Cable, Shock-Mount and Heavy Duty Microphone Case.
Compatible with all audio and video editing programs such as Logic, Cubase, Sonar, Reason, Serato, Final Cut, Premiere, Avid, After Effects and more!
Windows 8 and 10 - 64bit Driver:
The microphone works perfectly with Mac and PC with no drivers required. If you're running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 64bit, some systems now required signed drivers to enable the microphone. To enable this for your 64bit Windows machine, simply download this driver: 64bit Extreme Driver.
- Transducer type: 34mm Gold Diaphragm Condenser
- Frequency response: 20-20kHz
- Pickup pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: 36dB+2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Low Frequency/cut Pad: 6dB (at 50Hz)
- Max. Input SPL: 140dB (at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Power supply: USB 5V
- A/D convertor: High quality AD converter with 16 bit, 48K sampling rate
- Body: solid brass die-cast construction
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More