A next source and preview accessory for the SE-800 switchers, the RMC-140 will display your choice of next source, quad split with colored indicators, PIP, or POP.
Included tally lights are connected and powered by 1/8? phono plugs or Tally Out DB15 connectors.
Video signals for the preview function are sourced from your monitors? output ports.
If you plan to use the RMC-140 to drive tally lights on the TLM-404, TLM-702 monitors and the ITC-100 intercom, you need a 2M/1F DB-15 cable (p/n DV-15). Please also look at RP-7 which is a rackmounted version of the RMC-140.
Dimensions & Weight
- Width = 3.9 inches (100mm)
- Height = 2 inches (51mm)
- Depth = 6.3 inches (160mm)
- Net Weight = 5.4 lbs (2.5 kg)
Cables & Adapters
- One 3.6 ft (1.1m) 9-pin M/F serial cable
- One 3.6 ft (1.1m) 15-pin M/F serial cable
- Four 4 ft (1.2m) GPI cables
- Five 4 ft (1.2m) M/M BNC cables
- Four tally lights
- 12V AC/DC switching power adapter
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More