MS-900 is a ready-to-go 8-input SD studio in a flight pack that includes a switcher with a multiview output, recorder with a removable HDD, intercom (with 8x beltpacks, headsets, mics, and tally lights), and a 17" monitor, all connected to a power supply that works on 12v or local power. The SE-900 switcher accepts any combination of up to eight input boards for DV, SDI, DVI,VGA, YUV, S-Video and composite video. Option cards include: 2 channel chromakey, external genlock and SDI output.
- MS-900 allows owners to customize their mobile studio with cards of their choosing.
- Each input cars offers Composite Video Preview Output, irrespective of the input.
- Each DV and SDI video input has audio de-embedder which provides dual channel balanced
- MS-900 can work in NTSC or PAL formats
- MS-900 can cut between two backgrounds and two foregrounds. Chromakey car required.
- Easy setup, breakdown, and storage at any location
- No Gen-Lock is required with the MS-900.
- Built-in frame sychronizer and Time Base Corrector for each channel.
- Anti-show padding protects the MS-900 during transmit.
- Switch and mix video of any SD (standard definition) signal type (DV, Analog, S-Video etc.)
- Inputs: up to 8 inputs with a choice of SDI, DV, DVI, component (Y:U:V), S-Video (Y/C) & Composite
- Outputs: Optional SDI, DV, YUV, S-Video and/or Composite
- Inputs: Stereo Pair ? Balanced XLR and RCA
- Outputs: Stereo Pair ? Balanced XLR and RCA
- RS-232 or RS-422 control interface
- SE-900 Switcher - User selects input cards and option cards (4-8 total)* to determine price. See the list of MS-900 Cards below.
- TLM-170 pull-out 17? monitor
- ITC-100 intercom kit with 8 belt packs, headsets, and tally lights
- DN-500 DV/HDV Hard Disk Drive Recorder
- PD-1 Power Distributor
- Aluminum Case
- Flip-down Holder for SE-900 control panel
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More