In the production studio, good communication between the director, cameraman, lighting and control room is essential to produce a polished end result.
The Datavideo ITC-100 Intercom System provides 8-Way talkback and tally indicators. The director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously.
Includes 4 belt packs with tally lights, 4x HP2 headsets and 20m (65 ft.) cables
The Datavideo HP2A Double-Ear Headset features a closed-back design to reduce outside noise, a soft circumaural earpad and a noise-cancelling microphone. The headphone speaker resists clipping during loud monitoring.
The ITC-100 is a standard 19" 1U rack design, so it is easy to integrate into any rack system for using in the field or studio.
ITC-100 includes 4 ITC-100SL Belt Packs.
* When ITC-100 used with SE-800, RMC-140 or RMC-90 required to enable Tally Light feature
- Industry Standard 19" 1U rack design, for easy integration
- Supports 8-Way Intercom
- Additional external earphone and microphone interface
- Bi-colour tally light indicator *
- Selectable channel talk, broadcast to all or mute.
- Half-Duplex design for ITC-100SL to eliminate the environmental noise
- Enables communication between the camera crew
- Communication distance up to 200 meters
- Supplied complete with Gooseneck Microphone and Light
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More