Datavideo's DAC-7 is a small, extremely portable but powerful mini converter that enables users to convert the output from any camera, including prosumer level cameras, to professional SD-SDI for easy connection to existing professional or broadcast equipment; for example SDI switchers such as Datavideo's SE-900 or SE-1000. The DAC-7 can accommodate two channels of audio input via RCA or balanced XLR and embed them both in the SDI signal, requiring only one SDI cable for both video and audio transmission.
- Converts component, composite, and S-Video into SDI video (SD only)
- Mounts between camera and tripod for ease of use
- Available in NTSC or PAL video standard (not a dual standard device)
The unit supports the following input formats:
- 720 x 480 interlaced (NTSC)
- 720 x 576 interlaced (PAL)
- Input: Composite BNC connector, S-Video, Component
- Output: 2x BNC connector for SDI signal
- Input: 2x balanced stereo audio, XLR connector and 2x unbalanced stereo audio, RCA connector
- RS-232 control interface
12V 1.5A 110/220 power supply and cord included
Length 4.5 in Length 114.3 mm
Width 8.5 in Width 215.9 mm
Height 1.25 in Height 31.75 mm
Weight 1.5 lbs Weight 0.8 kg
Please note: the listed weight indicates product weight only, not shipping weight.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More