Boris FX™, the leading plug-in developer of professional post-production tools, announces Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) 10 for Apple. Following recent releases for Avid, Adobe and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, BCC 10 now delivers major new tools for visual effects, title design, digital beauty work, and image restoration to the Final Cut Pro timeline.
New in BCC 10 for Apple:
- Beauty Studio: A state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail
- New Image Restoration Tools:
- Remover fills in missing pixels & removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- Dropout Fixer restores tape based damaged footage with field dropouts.
- Reframer reformats and stylizes “vertical cell phone footage” into 16 x 9 for broadcast.
- New Effects: Light Leaks & Video Glitch
- New Transitions: Cross Glitch, Cross Melt, Cross Zoom, Fast Film Glow Dissolve, Lens Blur Dissolve, and Light Leak Dissolve
- GPU Acceleration: Filters include Beauty Studio, Fast Film Glow, Fast Film Process, Fast Lens Blur, Fast Film Glow Dissolve, Lens Blur Dissolve, and many more.
- New Templates in FCP X and New Presets in Motion: Key filters such as Fast Film Process, Fast Film Glow, Grunge, Glare, Glint, Glitter, and a wide range of transitions
BCC Beauty StudioBCC Beauty Studio is a new skin retouching tool that gives editors the ability to smooth skin and reduce blemishes making their talent look better.
- Advanced skin smoothing produces professional and realistic results for a digital makeover.
- State-of-the-art keying algorithm isolates skin tones, while retaining natural sharpness and contrast.
- Integrated mocha planar track masking reduces manual keyframe labor.
New Image Restoration ToolsThree new filters are added to the already highly useful set of tools that fix, repair, and restore footage.
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer easily restores tape based damaged footage with field or frame dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformats and stylizes vertical cell phone video footage into a standard 16×9 aspect for broadcast. Includes options to stylize the foreground and background with blur, stretch, and mirroring.
New Effects in BCC 10
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic and naturalistic “in-camera” light and exposure effects to stylize and enhance footage.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss, and corrupt digital video. The embedded Beat Reactor can sync glitch effects to audio.
New Transitions in BCC 10
New transition effects. Each transition comes with many pre-built presets for an easy starting point. Customize, save and share your transition effects.
- BCC Light Leaks Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition
|Product Name||Continuum Complete|
|Shipping Version||v10 for Avid, Adobe, Apple & OFX (Resolve & Sony Vegas).
|Product Type||Native Interface Plug-Ins|
Adobe: Creative Cloud 2014-15, CC, CS6, CS5.5 – After Effects and Premiere Pro
Apple: FCP X, Motion 5
Avid: Media Composer 5, 6, 7, 8; Avid Symphony 5, 6; Avid Newscutter 9,10
Blackmagic: DaVinci Resolve 12
Sony Vegas Pro: 11, 12, 13
Assimilate: Scratch 8
Graphics Cards:We recommend that you run the latest graphics card driver version supported by your host application. A graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of RAM is suggested; 1GB of RAM is recommended.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More