HDMI 1.3 Input supports 8 channels of embedded audio and 8/10/12 bit acquisition.
A second HDMI input is provided for redundancy, providing a fail safe mechanism should the first HDMI input be lost. Independent stereo Analog and Digital audio inputs can be muxed together with HDMI and output and HD/SD-SDI with 2 channels of embedded audio in SDI.
Two HD/SD SDI outputs are provided. The second can be used as a backup in the event of redundancy, or, as downconverted simultaneous HD/SD SDI outputs for preview.
An on screen display utility provides status information about the configuration settings of the converter and an embedded pattern generator is available to calibrate 3rd party monitors.
- 1080p, 720p at 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 fps
- 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 fps
- 576p, 486i, 480p, 576i, 480i at 25 / 29.97 fps
- 2 x HDMI v1.3 with 8 Channels of Embedded Audio
- 2nd HDMI v1.3 is a redundancy channel
- 30/36 bits per pixel
- 4:2:2 YCbCr
- 4:4:4 YCbCr/RGB 24 bit
- 1080p 50/60
- 1 x Stereo Unbalanced Analog Audio @ 48Khz
- 1 x Digital Audio AES/EBU Pair
- 8 x Digital Audio Embedded in HDMI
- 2 x HD-SDI 3Gb/s
- 2nd HD-SDI 3GB/s is a redundancy channel
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE-259M, SMPTE-292M & SMPTE-424M
Downscaling Availability (Both Outputs)
- 1080p 60/50 > 720p 60/50
- 720p 50 > 576i 25
- 720p 59.94/6o > 486i 29.97/30
- 1080i 25 > 576i 25
- 1080i 29.97/30 > 486i 29.97/30
Progessive > PSF Processing
- 1080p 60 > 1080i 30
- 1080p 50 > 1080i 25
- 1080p 24 > 1080i 24
- 8 x Embedded Audio in SDI, via HDMI 1.3 Input
- 2 x Embedded Audio in SDI via muxed audio input
- Upgradability through USB Connector
- Lockable Connector
- Auto-Adaptation SD & HD
- Status LED Indicator
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More