StreamVu is the most dynamic Value Added CDN on the market today. With ease of use technology designed to meet the needs of beginners and broadcast professionals alike the StreamVu service delivers high quality video at scalable, cost effective pricing.
StreamVu Basic is available now for only $50 per month plus $.75 per GB of data transfer or, we are pleased to now offer special flat-rate plans including data transfer. Just select the level that's best for you (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) and your rate will be guaranteed. Flat Rate pricing is perfect for customers who need to have a fixed cost each month. Flat Rate plans are locked in price points for 3 months of service, with no overage charges.
If you do not exceed projected usage your price is renewed for a new 3-month term.
If you exceed projected usage, we take your monthly data usage average and multiply that by the Base Rate of your Flat Rate Plan to establish your new Flat Rate Pricing.
Key features of the StreamVu service:
- Authentication Embed on your website
- Subscriber Management Content Management
- Monetization Reporting
- Video on Demand (VOD) Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD)
- Live Broadcast Channels (unlimited channels)
- Private Broadcast of Live Events (invitation-based email)
- Chat Widget – Easily add live Chat to your broadcast to enhance the viewer experience
- Power Doc Widget – Easily add Presentations and/or Documents to your broadcast
- Social Media- Integrate Social Media to drive your audience
How It Works
StreamVu allows you to broadcast live and on-demand content to a single viewer, or tens of thousands of viewers, with complete Content and Subscriber Management tools. With StreamVu; there’s no need for a separate CDN service, IT person, website, or your own Merchant Account. Users utilize the StreamVu distribution web portal to create, manage, and connect live and on-demand content. In addition, StreamVu gives you the ability to create and collect revenue directly from our site; we charge the viewer, deduct the video transport fees, and deposit the proceeds into your account.
Broadcast Live Events
- Embed the live stream on one (or multiple) existing sites, Facebook or distribute links via email.
- Offer Pay-Per-View broadcasts.
- Private broadcasts available.
- Choose between professional broadcast HD and standard definition.
Broadcast 24/7 Channels
- Build your own 24/7 Liner channel.
- Affordable prices.
- Name and describe your channel.
- Upload your logo or poster art, choose content input source and set subscription price.
- StreamVu TV collects the viewer subscription fee and delivers revenue to your account.
Video on Demand
- Upload video, set price per-viewer and choose if video can be downloaded, streamed or both.
- Group content into Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) packages.
- Set monthly subscription rate and StreamVu TV collects viewer payments on your behalf.
- Videos are automatically distributed and backed up at data centers across the United States.
- No merchant account required
- Generate revenue immediately
- Set your own price; you have control over your content and pricing
- Track sponsorships and promotions
Encoder Options: The StreamVu service supports multiple encoder solutions both hardware and software. Each encoder offers unique feature sets that may be best suited for your needs
StreamVu Supports the following Encoders:
- Newtek TriCaster
- Telestream Wirecast
- Matrox Monarch HD and VS4
Get a free 30-Day Trial of StreamVu with purchase of a Monarch HD
Professional video streaming and recording appliance
Matrox Monarch HD is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing. By separating the task of recording from streaming in a single integrated unit, Matrox Monarch HD ensures that the Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are focused on delivering quality video to your audience while you control the quality of the archive.
From any HDMI input source such as a camera or switcher, Matrox Monarch HD generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocols. While encoding the video at bitrates suitable for live streaming, Matrox Monarch HD simultaneously records a high-quality MP4 file to an SD card, a USB drive, or a network-mapped drive. Matrox Monarch HD is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More