High quality uni-directional vocal headset which has a gooseneck-adjustable mic and adjustable rear head-band for a more comfortable fit. Comes with a wired 3,5mm mini-jack connector. This electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of 1-11VDC which all Azden bodypack transmitters provide. Super light-weight and unobtrusive, behind the head design combines comfort and functionality.
Works great with 15BT, 35BT and PRO Series transmitters.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Uni-directional microphone provides for more isolated sound
- Gooseneck adjustable mic
- Adjustable rear head band for comfortable fit
- Lightweight, unobtrusive design
- Powered by 1-11V DC
- Power provided by Azden body-pack transmitters
- For use with 15BT, 35BT and PRO Series wireless transmitters
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Mic Element: Electret Condenser
- Freq Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -48dB @ 1kHz (0dB-1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 680 ohms @ 1kHz
- Voltage required: 1-11VDC
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More