Heavy-duty adjustable collar microphone, ideal for those not wanting to use a head-worn or clip-on microphone. Comes with a replaceable cable with a wired mini-jack (3.5mm). This omni-directional electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of 5-9VDC which all Azden bodypack transmitters provide.
Works great with 15BT, 35BT and PRO Series transmitters.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Omni-directional microphone
- Neck-worn design sits comfortably around collar
- Lightweight, unobtrusive design
- Powered by 5-9V DC
- Power provided by Azden body-pack transmitters
- For use with 15BT, 35BT and PRO Series wireless transmitters
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Approximately 60 dB (A-Weighted)
- Max SPL: Approximately 100 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements: Power is Provided by Wireless Transmitter
- Output Impedance: Approximately 200 Ohms
- Output Connectors: 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini-Jack for Use with Designated Azden Wireless Transmitters
- Weight: Approximately 0.3 oz. (8.0 g)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More