The Azden 1201URX/Si Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver is designed to mount Ikegami, Panasonic, and other professional cameras with slot-in mounts. The Si-S model is the same, made to fit Sony cameras. In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. The transmitter features a multi-function digital display and rugged construction. 12VDC power is supplied from the camera.
The Azden 1201XT Plug-in Transmitter is designed for use with the 1201 Series receivers. The 1201-series offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. A 3-pin XLR connector accommodates your favorite microphone and provides +48V phantom power if needed. There is a multi-function digital display, and its rugged construction ensures reliable use outdoors, on the road, etc. The transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
- For professional Ikegami & Panasonic cameras
- Plug-in transmitter works w/ any 3-pin XLR mic
- 188 DTV frequencies / 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system
- Improved image rejection, S/N ratio & superior diversity isolation
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
In The Box
- 1201URX/Si or Si-S receiver
- 1201XT plug-in transmitter
- Hardshell carrying case
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More