Accelerate your editing with powerful dialog search
Stop wasting time and money generating transcripts of your project just to locate clips more easily. With PhraseFind - a powerful new software option for Media Composer, Symphony, and NewsCutter - you can find the right clips fast, with highly accurate results. PhraseFind's powerful search engine automatically analyzes clips and indexes all dialog in your project's media phonetically, so you can quickly find clips by simply typing a word or phrase right from within your software.
PhraseFind fully integrates directly within your Avid editing software as a plug-in that you access through the Find dialog. And it works automatically in the background, so you don’t need to feed it material manually. Easily pull up every take of a performance within a project to find the best one. Find alternative clips that contain a certain word to edit dialog. And locate all of those great sound bites instantly. Even when a project spans across local and shared storage, PhraseFind will help you find things fast.
Key new features
- Save tons of search time with superfast indexing PhraseFind does the listening for you, so you can focus on your story
- Get fast results, as PhraseFind locates all clips based on your search criteria using robust phonetic indexing powered by Nexidia
- With direct integration in your software's Find tool, you can immediately start editing clips right from within your search results no need to export or import clips, or find the right bin or media
- Find the right clips right away all search results are automatically ranked for accuracy and appear in a virtual bin inside your editing app
- Use PhraseFind with other search criteria in the Find tool to get extremely accurate search results
Minimum System Requirements
PhraseFind is a software option that requires one of the following applications:
- Media Composer 5.5.1 and higher (Mac or Windows)
- Symphony 5.5.1 and higher (Mac or Windows)
- NewsCutter 9.5.1 and higher (Windows)
Note: PhraseFind is not supported in the latest version of Media Composer | Software MC8. It does still work with MC 6, 6.5 and 7
What's in the Box?
- Install Guide
- Install disc
Install Guides and installers are translated into English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, French and German.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More