If you’re a student, teacher, or faculty member at an educational institution, you now have more choices in how you acquire and use Media Composer®. Edit on premises, through the cloud, through an annual subscription, on demand with a floating license, or own the software outright forever—all at deeply discounted educational pricing. It’s the only professional editing solution that’s available everywhere you need it, the way you want it.
Why choose Media Composer?
- Teach or learn the industry’s most trusted editorial tools in film, TV, and broadcast:
- - Experience the most open and tightly integrated media platform
- - Accelerate workflows with tools created by professionals, for professionals
- - Complete projects faster with real-time remote collaboration
- - Expand your creative palette with options from other industry leaders
- - Gain the editorial skills and edge you need to jumpstart careers
- Get help when you need it with Avid Support, now included:
- - Access to world-class, worldwide, professional support )
- - Stay up to date, as all software updates and upgrades are included in your plan
- Get full access to the latest Media Composer tools in the most cost-effective way
- Expand your capabilities with additional Avid and third-party software—included
- Stay up to date with the latest features throughout your studies—at no additional cost
- Get access to every software update and upgrade as soon as they’re available
- Easily manage purchases through your Avid Account
Buy Media Composer
A single “perpetual” (no expiration) license for students and educators is $295.00 and includes 1 year of Avid Support and software upgrades. At the end of your first year (from the time of activation), your support plan can be auto-renewed for $99/year, ensuring that you continue to receive all software updates/upgrades and support throughout your educational endeavors.
Got Media Composer?
If you already own Media Composer and wish to upgrade to the latest version, maintaining your perpetual (no expiration) license, you can do so by signing up for a standard Avid Support plan for $99/year. This auto-renewable plan includes all software upgrades, updates, and standard support for one year from the date of purchase.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More