Small and simple to use
U-TAP SDI offers USB 3.0 connectivity including bus power and the ability to simply and easily bring in video and audio across SDI for use with a wide range of software without any drivers to install, empowering your projects anywhere you travel.
Small and simple to use, U-TAP connects directly to your computer system via a USB 3.0 connection which provides the simplest implementation ever, with no drivers to install and incredible software compatibility. U-TAP HDMI and U-TAP SDI offer easy, cost effective and portable solutions for plug and play capture that is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems and a broad range of creative applications. From video conferencing to streaming to traditional post production and more, U-TAP offers powerful functionality without requiring any third party driver software.
U-TAP SDI Features
- Compact and Portable
- 3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296 Looping Input
- USB 3.0 connection to desktop or laptop
- Bus Powered through USB 3.0 interface
- Embedded Stereo Audio support
- Supported by OS on Mac, Windows and Linux
- 3 year warranty
U-TAP SDI is smaller than a smart phone, and is incredibly useful in the field, on set or at a studio where USB connectivity provides a quick and easy way to obtain SDI sources for capture, without the need to install additional software drivers. Small enough to carry anywhere with you, its bus powered USB connectivity ensures you will never be looking for a power source.
U-TAP SDI supports frame rates up to 1080p 60, for your HD High Frame Rate (HFR) projects, perfect for live events and fast moving subjects.
U-TAP SDI also provides a SDI looping output, allowing you to loop through the source SDI signal to monitors, switchers and more.
U-TAP SDI, pocket power to go.
U-TAP SDI is UVC and UAC compatible on Mac, Windows and Linux, negating the need for additional drivers. This ensures compatability with a wide range of professional software applications and a seamless integration between the native software and AJA’s high quality hardware letting you focus on the work, not the technology.
Straight forward connectivity
• USB 3.0 host interface
• HD-SDI Input
• SDI Out (looping output)
U-TAP SDI Specifications
- 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1920 x 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
- 1280 x 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- 625i 25
- 525i 29.97
- 1920 x 1200p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1920 x 1080p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1280 x 720p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1024 x 576p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 856 x 480p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 768 x 576p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 720 x 576p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 720 x 480p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 640 x 480p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 640 x 360p 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
Video Input Digital
• 3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/424, 4:2:2 (1 x BNC)
Video Loop Output
•1 x 3G-SDI (1 x BNC)
Audio Input Digital
• 2-Channel, SDI embedded audio
• 48 kHz sample rate
• USB 3.0/USB 2.0 UVC/UAC compliant
Size (w x d x h)
• 4.1" x 2.4" x 1.0" (103 mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
• 5V USB bus powered; 6.5W max
Safe Operating Temperature Range
0 to 40C (32F to 104F)
-40 to 60 C -40 to 140
Operating Relative Humidity
3 Year Warranty
AJA Video warrants that U-TAP SDI and U-TAP HDMI will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More